Pages - Menu

Datos personales

miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2012

Les Miserables Premiere!

Aaa what a beautiful day today! Today (yesterday in England jaja) was the "Les Miserables" premiere, as we know, Sam plays Éponine and she is perfect :D I put some pictures below but all I can say is that Sam was spectacular!! the dress, the hair, everything was just PERFECT!! but for me, the most beautiful thing was her smile! that smile and those dimples that we love!! :D was awesome!. I was able to hear and see (a little) live,I was at work so no much to do, but when I heard her name and saw her came in, and by the way: I betted that she will be one of the first ones to arrive and won jaja, she dazzled me!!... I mean, Sam is really beautiful all the time but the shine she had on the red carpet was unique!

Here some pictures!!





And here @TeamBarks share with us a link with the first Sam interview about Les Mis and I found a couple more interviews on the red carpet! :D enjoy!!




There are not enough words to say how proud I felt!! She is getting what she deserves and that is all the success in the world!! :D

Cheers!

@CEGuate_fan

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Blogroll

Samantha Barks


Nombre completo: Samantha Jane Barks

Nacio en: Laxey, Isle of Man (Isla del Hombre)

Cumpleaños: 2 de octubre de 1990

Comenzo su carrera: 2008 (publicamente, porque hizo mucho antes)

Premios: "I'd Do Anything" 3er lugar, Hollywood
Spothlight Award 2012.