Pages - Menu

Datos personales

lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2012

I didn't tell you this because of time...

but now I can tell you! Sam tweet me!! was so awesome!! I'm a very shy person and I didn't answer her tweets to much because of that, and Anne always told me to do it!! thanks Anne!! and one day I got the courage and answer her and she took the time not just to read it, but to open my Twitter image and reply me she love it!! I was speechless!! she is so great!!

 I'll support her for the rest of my life!, it's and amazing young lady and I'm proud of her and to be her fan!

Follow her on Twitter!! @SamanthaBarks


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Blogroll

Samantha Barks


Nombre completo: Samantha Jane Barks

Nacio en: Laxey, Isle of Man (Isla del Hombre)

Cumpleaños: 2 de octubre de 1990

Comenzo su carrera: 2008 (publicamente, porque hizo mucho antes)

Premios: "I'd Do Anything" 3er lugar, Hollywood
Spothlight Award 2012.