Pages - Menu

Datos personales

viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012

Wellcome Fans of Samantha Barks


Hello everybody!

Welcome to "los hoyuelos de Sam", this blog is dedicated to a star that shines with an amazing light, so amazing that it has come to this small Central American country to be admired, to a young lady who besides being immensely talented is a great person. The person who inspired me to pursue my dreams beyond the borders of my country.


Samantha Barks is a talented singer and actress, and her talent crosses borders, will next be seen as Eponine in the film "Les Miserables" movie adaptation of the musical of the same name. I'll explain a bit more Sam's career in an upcoming entry. In this blog I will post news about Sam and her projects, I'll try to be updated as much as possible, and I'll upload GIFs, wallpapers, posters or any kind of design for all you can download and use it with one condition: recommend the blog to other fans. While this is a blog for Latinamerican fans, I will generally put entries in English and Spanish so all fans of Sam may enjoy the content.

I want to give special thanks to a great friend of mine from twitter: Anne! (@ _DougPartyGirl) who has shared with me her stories and encouraged me to do this blog, which I hope will soon be an official fan club of Sam! So: Anne merci beaucoup!

For all of you who wonder, "Los hoyuelos de Sam" means "Sam's Dimples" and that's because if you are Sam's fan you must love dimples :) (right Anne?)

This blog is free speech and we can discuss all, but if I find that a comment is vulgar or insulting towards Sam or any person involved in the conversation I will take the liberty of deleting it.

And now I will just say: Welcome all! and let's show our love to this great star! SAMANTHA BARKS!


P.S.: Sorry if my english is kind of bad sometimes... I'm a bit rusty, but I'll get better, promise :)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Blogroll

Samantha Barks


Nombre completo: Samantha Jane Barks

Nacio en: Laxey, Isle of Man (Isla del Hombre)

Cumpleaños: 2 de octubre de 1990

Comenzo su carrera: 2008 (publicamente, porque hizo mucho antes)

Premios: "I'd Do Anything" 3er lugar, Hollywood
Spothlight Award 2012.